NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (19 in AL & NE; 21 in MS) at the time of entry. Employees of AT&T Services, Inc. ("AT&T" or "Sponsor"), The Concept Studio, LLC ("TCS" or "Administrator"), any talent, management and production companies and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, together with the Sponsor and Administrator, ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action. Entrants authorize the Sponsor and its agents to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in advertising, programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Void in Puerto Rico and where restricted or prohibited by law.
- Winner Validation: Winners will be selected in random drawing on or about July 6, 2012 from all valid entries during the promotion period. All submissions are subject to validation by the judging organization. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the judging organization. Winners shall be notified via mail and/or phone and shall be required to sign and return, within 5 business days after delivery to his/her email address, an Affidavit of Compliance with these Official Rules, a Prize Release and a Publicity Release for use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Grand Prize Winner shall be notified and required to complete above releases including a Travel Release within 5 business days of notification. Grand Prize Winner's travel guest will also be required to complete a Travel Release. Failure to sign and return these forms within specified time period may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. Entry materials are void if incomplete or if they contain errors. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and can be used in advertising or otherwise without any further compensation to entrants.
- Prize and Odds: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, to meet Tim Kring. Prize includes: Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest between major airport in U.S. nearest winner's residence and Los Angeles, CA; hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy) for 3 days/2 nights; ground transfers to/from airport and hotel and to/from studio location in Los Angeles, CA; and sponsor-selected studio activities including a VIP Studio Tour. Grand Prize Winner must be available to coincide with talent/production schedule, or prize will be forfeited. All taxes and any other expenses not stated herein, including without limitation, meals, gratuities, transportation and other incidentals, are the sole responsibility of winner. No substitutions or transfers of a prize, except at Sponsor's discretion. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary and on designated days, which are subject to change. If any winner is a minor under applicable state law, winner must travel with parent/legal guardian. If any portion of the prize does not take place as currently scheduled, for any reason, Sponsor at its sole discretion may change the prize dates or cancel that portion of the prize relating to talent, in which that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except at Sponsor's sole discretion (approx. retail value: $4,500). Two Hundred and Fifty (250) First Prizes: A Jawbone ERA™ Bluetooth headset (approx. retail value: $130 ea.) Total Prize Value: $37,000. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with prize of equal or greater value. Prize Winners are responsible for all taxes on prize, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as included in the prize. If Winner is a minor under applicable state law, parent or legal guardian must sign all documents and accept prize on behalf of minor. Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- General Conditions: By entering, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TCS, any talent, management and production companies, their respective affiliated and parent companies, related entities and promotion and advertising agencies, including officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each from all claims or damages arising out of your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, ownership or use of any prize. If for any reason any portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process, and to award prizes among eligible entries not affected by the problem. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, busy signals, communication network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any wireless or wired telephone network, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software; or failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on any telephone or internet connection, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules by a Winner will result in such Winner's disqualification as a Winner of the Sweepstakes and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
- Sponsor: AT&T Services, Inc., One AT&T Plaza, 208 S. Akard, Dallas TX 75202.
- Administrator: The Concept Studio, LLC, P.O. Box 8022, Westport, CT 06888.
- Request for Winners List and Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: Daybreak Winners, P.O. Box 8033, Westport, CT 06888. All requests for the name of the Winners must be made by July 30, 2012. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with their request.
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, 18 or older (19 in AL & NE and 21 in MS). Ends June 28, 2012. Subject to complete rules. Void where prohibited.
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.